From Monday to Saturday, 2 group training sessions take place daily. The morning training takes place from 8:00 to 9:30 and the afternoon training from 16:00 to 17:30. Sundays are days of rest, which means the gym is closed. There is no need to register for the group training. You can simply come on the day. Our group training is open to all ages and levels, from beginners to fighters, and is adapted to different performance levels and abilities. Children are welcome in our group classes, but please note that we also offer special classes for children.
Private training is available between group classes from 10:00 to 12:30, 13:30 to 15:00 and after 18:30 o’clock. Private training must be booked in advance by WhatsApp or email. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced fighter, the best way to improve your Thai boxing skills is to take a private Muay Thai training. You will train with a coach who has real Muay Thai fighting experience for several years in the ring!
A private trainings session must be booked at least 2 hours in advance.
Duration: 1 hour
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced fighter, the best way to improve your Thai boxing skills is to take a
private Muay Thai training lesson.
Important to know, you will train with a coach who has real
Muay Thai fighting experience in the ring! In Mai Karon Muay Thai, beginners can learn the
basics, amateurs can learn specific techniques and experts can hone their skills.
Get the best Muay Thai training in Thailand and book a training session today.
Group training & fighter Training
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Running: Running is not mandatory (unless you are preparing to fight) but strongly
- Warm-Up: Single unders, skipping, followed by stretching.
- Shadow Boxing: The Trainers will observe and start correcting your technique and rate your level. Shadowboxing improves footwork, coordination, technique visualisation, cardio and
- Pad work: You will always get rounds where you will hit the pads with the
trainers and develop proper technique, speed and strenght.
- Technique: Instruction and
correction of the different styles and combinations by the trainers.
- Bag work: Few rounds of
practicing the techniques on different punching bags.
- Clinching and Muay Thai/boxing
- Conditioning: Push-ups, Sit-ups, V-up, etc