At Mai Karon Muay Thai, we understand that life can sometimes get in the way of your training schedule. To ensure that our operations run smoothly and that we can accommodate the needs of all our members, we have established the following cancellation policy:
1. Cancellation Notice: We require a minimum of 24 hours notice for all class cancellations. This allows us to fill the vacant spot with another member who may be on the waiting list or looking to join the class.
2. Late Cancellation: If you cancel a class with less than 24 hours notice, or if you simply do not show up for a class without notice (no-show), you will be charged a 50% in private sessions. Group packages are non-negotiable and non-refundable. If a group or private package is started it is not refundable. Only packages that have not been used can be refunded.
3. No-Show Policy: In the event of a no-show without prior notice, you will also lose the class credit or be charged for that class.
4. Valid Cancellation Methods: Cancellations can be made via WhatsApp or email during our operating hours. Cancellations sent through social media will not be accepted.
5. Special Circumstances: We understand that emergencies and unforeseen situations can occur. In the case of extenuating circumstances (e.g., serious medical emergencies), please contact us as soon as possible to discuss your situation. We may, at our discretion, waive the late cancellation fee or issue a makeup class.
6. Make-Up Classes: For members who cancel within the 24-hour notice period or are charged a late cancellation fee, we offer the opportunity to schedule a make-up class, based on availability. Make-up classes must be scheduled within 30 days of the missed class and are subject to class availability.
7. Membership Suspension: Repeated violations of our cancellation policy may result in your membership being suspended or terminated at our discretion.
By signing up for classes at Mai Karon Muay Thai, you agree to abide by this cancellation policy. We believe this policy is necessary to maintain the quality of our classes and accommodate all our members effectively. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Mai Karon Muay Thai.